Solid hard metal drills designed to deliver a smoother, more polished hole, optimal for any material and at any depth. Wide range of sizes and diameters, with 3xD, 5xD, 8xD, 12xD, 15xD, 20xD, 25xD, and 30xD bits with diameters from 0.5mm to 20mm. Find bits with H7 tolerance in materials up to 65HRC or bits for flat holes.
Optimal performance on any material: general-purpose and heat-treated steels, INOX, aluminum, titanium, graphite, malleable and nodular cast iron, hardened steels, plastics, thermoplastics, copper, brass, GFK/CFK (fiberglass and carbon fiber), Inconel and Stellite.
In this section you will find application instructions to achieve optimal holes for different materials and drilling processes, qualities, tolerances, and pre-hole guide tables.
- Pre-ream drill size table for remaing
- Centering and pilot drilling with hard metal and high-speed steel
- NC spotting drills
- Coolant pressures and volumes - 60·68 bits
- Drill hole surface quality
- Tolerances to be used in commonly used fits
- Application indications and solutions for drilling
- View in e-Shop