In addition to the standard series of HSS blind or through hole taps, find tools for extreme solutions: hard metal tools for tapping hardened materials up to 65HRC.
Optimal performance on any material: general-purpose and heat-treated steels, INOX, aluminum, titanium, graphite, malleable and nodular cast iron, hardened steels, plastics, thermoplastics, copper, brass, GFK/CFK (fiberglass and carbon fiber), Inconel and Stellite.
In this section you will find the necessary information to machine different types of threads, taking into account the tapping/threading methods, application solutions, and forming taps.
- Tapping size holes for threading
- Applications and solutions for threading
- ISO standard characteristics by DIN type
- General concepts: shapes and angles
- Positioning: selection and applications
- Tap tolerance range
- Pre-hole guide for forming taps
- Forming taps: general concepts and application solutions
- View in e-SHOP